Sunday, January 8, 2012

12 for 12 Check-Up #1

It's hard to believe it's already been a week since New Year's Day. This means that it's been a week since I shared what my 12 resolutions are for 2012. I figure I'll do a '12 for 12 check-up' every once in a while to hold myself accountable and to let y'all know how I'm doing. Seeing as it's only been 1 week, I'm sorry I can't announce that I am ready to run a marathon, I'm fluent in Spanish, or that I've made our house a DIY palace. I probably won't be able to announce those things after 52 weeks either : ) I did pretty well for my first week though. I've kept up with my pic a day. I'm in the middle of a book. Silverio and I rocked the healthy eating this week by having lots of healthy food on hand (we're now addicted to hummus). I also tried out a new recipe last night for Lemon Ricotta cookies with a lemon glaze. You may be thinking to yourself -those don't sound very healthy and you're absolutely right! They're not! We limited ourselves to two and shared the rest with family : ) I found the recipe on Pinterest. You can find it here: http://www.pickycook.com/dessert/lemonricottacookieswithlemonglaze.aspx
They turned out scrumptious! I remember eating ricotta cookies when I was younger that had sprinkles on them so I added some sprinkles to these. Silverio has named these his favorite cookie....I'm sure that'll change lots over time!
There were some resolutions that I barely paid attention to at all. This week I'm going to try and work on my Spanish some and perhaps begin putting a wedding photo book together. Hope y'all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment