Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!


Hey y'all or the 2 of you that check this page every once in a while - I'm back! *Is it true? Could she really be writing a post on here after almost 5 months?* I know I know, it's been quite some time. This was the third blog I started and the third blog I failed at keeping up with! Believe it or not though, I made more entries on this blog than on the other two! Anyways after all that being said, I am back. I'm really hoping to keep up with this thing this year (one of my resolutions). I wanted to take the time to reflect on 2011 and share my resolutions for 2012.
2011 was an extremely significant year for me. Many BIG things happened in my life. Have you ever seen one or taken one of those stress tests that give you a certain score for life events you have experienced in the last 12 months? This is one test that you don't want to achieve a very high score. Well, if I took that test right now, I would probably score off the charts! Let's look back on 2011...
I had a very intense internship for the first few months of 2011
I graduated with my Bachelor's in Elementary Education
I got married (this is one of my favorite things I did this year!)
I moved half way across the country from my family to a place where I only knew 4 people
I got a job (being a barista can be stressful!)
I started attending a new church
This was a very exciting year for me filled with big life changes. I thank God for all of the experiences I have had this year that have helped mold me into the person I am today, 12/31/11. I'm not gonna lie. This year has been a tough one. It hasn't necessarily been the way I imagined it to be, but God's faithfulness is what has gotten me through. His love for me despite my lack of faith, lack of peace, lack of trust in Him has blown me away. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment