Wednesday, July 13, 2011


So this is the third time I have started a blog. Hopefully, I will be much better at keeping up with this one! I feel as though people usually start blogs when they are beginning a new chapter in life. This applies to me big time right now seeing as I just graduated college, got married and moved to Texas all within the last 2 1/2 months!
I'm hoping this blog will provide a fun way for me to reflect on my life's journeys and will be a good way for family and friends to know what's happening in my life.
The past couple of months have been busy, busy, busy. Silverio and I have been unpacking and setting up our house along with starting new youth programs at church, and just getting used to living with another person : )
Our house is finally starting to look like a home! We've made some great progress with the rooms in our house. We just have the guest room and guest bathroom to set up. We better hurry with those rooms soon though, because my parents will be coming to visit in about a month and a half! It will be great to show them our place and show them a little bit of Texas livin'.
Well that's all for now. Hopefully another post will make an appearance soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment